2016: Introduction to SQL and Loss Reserving Workshop & Seminar by Casualty Actuarial Society Regional Affiliate in Asia (ARECA)
Source: Thai General Insurance Association
About the events:
- Introduction to SQL and Loss Reserving Workshop
- A free workshop on loss reserving and database querying.
- The workshop is limited to 25 attendees only.
- Date: on 15 September 2016, 9.00 a.m. - 4.00 p.m.
- Introduction to SQL Operations
- Common Data issues in loss reserving
- Cleaning data with SQL
- Using SQL to create reserve triangle
- Review of Basic Reserving Techniques
- Tips, tricks and practical issues in reserving.
- Wrap-up assessment: getting from raw data to IBNR.
- Attendees are expected to bring their own laptop with Oracle Express 11g and Oracle SQL Developer installed.
- For more info, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Seminar by Casualty Actuarial Society Regional Affiliate in Asia (ARECA)
- Organizers:The Casualty Actuarial Society Regional Affiliate in Asia (ARECA), and the Thai General Insurance Association (TGIA),
- Date:16 September 2016 at 9.00 a.m. - 5.00 p.m.
- Topics: Reinsurance, Crop Insurance, Technical Pricing, RBC-2 and more, concluding with a panel discussion on the experience of local actuaries abroad.
- Participants may gain up to 6 CPD credits.
- For more info, please contact email@example.com
Meeting Room 221, 2nd Floor, Bldg 2 of Thai General Insurance Association.
- The events are free of charge. (Please kindly see the attachment for terms and conditions of the events)