Welcome to THE SOCIETY OF ACTUARIES OF THAILAND
The Society of Actuaries Thailand was established on 7th August 1975 to achieve the following objectives:
- To set, promote and uphold the highest professional standards among members.
- To set and uphold code of professional conduct among members.
- Promote the study, discussion, research into the application of economic, financial and statistical principles to practical problems, the actuarial, economic and allied aspects of life assurance, non-life insurance, employee retirement benefits, finance and investment.
- To assist, recommend and render actuarial expertise or opinions to students, general public, private and government agencies.
- To act as a center for exchange of information and knowledge among members.
- To coordinate programs and facilities for the continuing education and professional development of members.
- To foster and encourage social relationship among members, promote unity among members.
- Contact and cooperate with domestic and foreign academies and organizations in promoting or undertaking activities related to the objectives of the Society.
- Unrelated and uninvolved with politics.