International Actuarial Colloquium 2022
We’re excited to announce that the Hong Kong International Actuarial Colloquium is confirmed to be held on 26-28 April 2022.This flagship event is co-sponsored by The Actuarial Society of Hong Kong (ASHK), International Actuarial Association (IAA) Life Section (IAALS) and Pensions, Benefits and Social Security Section (PBSS). We will endeavour to host a physical meeting. We may host a hybrid version if the situation does not allow the speakers/participants to attend the event in-person. We will keep monitoring the COVID situation.
The Organizing Committee would like ask you for your assistance in promoting the Call for Papers to your colleagues and members of your Society.
With a theme on “Global Pandemic – Beyond the New Normal”, topics that fit the theme include (but are not limited to):
• Life insurance
• Health insurance
• Pension, employee benefits and social security
• Risk, capital and value
• Innovations (e.g. in terms of products, markets, customers and distribution)
• Data, analytics, model applications and technology
• Regulating insurance/pensions industry (e.g. international accounting and solvency standards development, funding and sharing risks)
• Future of the actuary
• Environmental, climatic changes
• Professionalism, ethics & values
All submissions must be made online (see below url) and should be in English, including biography and outline.
Details of paper submission process are described in the attached document. The deadline of paper submission will be no later than 31 December 2021.
We look forward to your members’ participation.
If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch with us. Thank you!