SOA Asia Timezone Webcast - Recent Product Trends in Asia Countries Panel Discussion
The SOA is organizing the Recent Product Trends in Asia Countries Panel Discussion Webcast on 12:00 - 1:30 PM HKT, 28th January, 2021, with the support of the Actuarial Society of Malaysia and Singapore Actuarial Society.
We are also very pleased to welcome the ASM President-Elect Kelvin Hii and SAS President Frederic Weber to participate in the Webcast as our guest panelist presenters.
Seasoned speakers Dr. Kamakhya Das from PartnerRe and Katherine Wong from SCOR will also present in this webcast. The presenters will highlight recent and on-going insurance product trends that have been observed in Asia countries in both Life and Non-Life Sector. Panelists will discuss country specific drivers like changing demographics, market needs, as well as global events like COVID-19 and impact of technology that are behind the trends. Attendees will be able to understand the commonalities and uniqueness of product trends of different sectors across the Asia countries, as well as broad expectation of future trends in this fast-growing region.
Registration Fees (*Other discounts may apply)
- ASM/ SAS/ SOA Member USD 35.00
- Non-Member USD 50.00
- Kamakhya Das, Chief Medical Underwriter (Life & Health) - Asia Pacific, Partner Re
- Kelvin Chee Yun Hii, President-Elect of Actuarial Society of Malaysia, Vice President – Actuarial, MSIG Insurance (Malaysia) Bhd
- Frederic Weber, President of the Singapore Actuarial Society, Chief Actuary, AXA Singapore
- Katherine Wong, Head of Pricing and Guidelines, SCOR SE Japan Branch
- Dhani Pannacasey ASA,CERA, Actuarial, PricewaterhouseCoopers Aarata
SOA CPD credit: