The 2018 AAC programme is now available, including outstanding plenary and parallel sessions that will engage you in discussions on diverse actuarial and financial topics.
Five plenary sessions with esteemed speakers from both Asia and beyond to share insights on “Belt and Road”, “InsurTech”, “Risk Management in the New Insurance World - C-suite Round-Table Discussion”, “Market Outlook and Investment Strategy for Insurance Companies” and “Future of Actuaries & Professionalism”.
Over 25 selected presentations from international practitioners and academics featuring latest developments and trends facing the insurance world:
- IFRS 17 System Implementation
Dr K S Park, RNA Analytics
- Interest Rate Guarantees under ICS/Solvency II ‐ Don’t Let Your Legacy Book Disturb You!
Dr Gunter Schwarz, Munich Re
- Operationalising IFRS 17 - What are the Practical Challenges?
Mr Simon Dai, Deloitte
- Pillar 2 for Insurers: Greater Requirements, Enhanced Value?
Mr Michael van Vuuren, KPMG
- The Multiple RBC Regimes Redefining the New Insurance World
Ms Florence Ng and Mr Han Chua, EY
- Biological Age Model - A Bright New Light in Customer Engagement
Mr Jason Tan, SCOR
- Crossing the Chasm: Why the Power of Data and Actuarial Science will Transform Intermediated Distribution across Asia
Mr John Brisco, Coherent Capital Advisors
- Online Insurance Development in China
Mr Guangyue Zhu, Gen Re
- Product Innovations in Korean Life Insurance Market
Mr Dong Wook Noh, ING Life Korea
- Where Cyber Security Meets Insurance: Challenges Presented and Opportunities Created
Mr Josh Pyle, CyberCube
- Actuaries and Digital Insurance Innovation
Mrs Anita Sathe, CoverHound
- Future Diagnostics ‐ What Impacts will Liquid Biopsy and other Imaging Techniques have on the Sustainability of Living Benefit Products? Is a Fundamental Rethink Required?
Mr Lawrence Tsui, Swiss Re
- Predictive Analytics ‐ Modelling and Execution: The Opportunity Emerging from the Data Revolution and Technology Innovations
Mr Lee Sarkin, Munich Re
- The Data Scientist: Actuary 2.0
Mr Wern Liang Ding, Swiss Re
- The Rise of the Exponential Actuary
Mr Darryl Wagner, Deloitte
- Longevity Risk in a One-Year VaR Framework: Proven Solutions and Future Possibilities
Dr Kenneth McIvor, Willis Towers Watson
- Managing the Model Risk of Actuarial Models
Mr Andrew Waters, Moody’s Analytics
- Redefining Investment for the New Insurance World: New Business Models, Asset Classes and Solutions-based Investment Approaches
Dr Bruce Porteous, Aberdeen Standard Investments
- Constructing Out-of-the-Money Longevity Hedges using Parametric Mortality Indexes
Prof Johnny Li, University of Waterloo and University of Melbourne
- Digital Health - Opportunities in Accelerated and Dynamic Underwriting
Mr Thomas Dijohn, Dacadoo
- Dread Disease Experience in Asia and Emerging Risks in Dread Disease
Mr John Ferguson, Gen Re
- Swiss Re Asia Health Protection Gap 2018
Mr Stephen Kwan, Swiss Re
- The Relative Importance of Genetics for Predicting Mortality and Morbidity Risks
Dr Richard Russell, RGA
- How Financial Wellness is Perceived and Addressed In Asian Pension Markets: A Comparison of Japan and the Philippines
Mr Tomohiro Kawaguchi, Mercer
- Insights into Retirement Risks and Opportunities in Asia Pacific Markets
Mr R. Dale Hall, Society of Actuaries
- Insurance Solution for Ageing Population
Mr Perkin Shek, AXA
You should be able to find many sessions of your interest. Be sure to check out the conference website at www.aachk2018.org for frequent updates.
Be part of this exceptional conference! Don’t wait, register now to lock in the best possible rates as early-bird closes on 30 June.